*aggressively reblogs to hide selfie deeper in blog*
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life
doing this don’t care who cares
Anonymous asked: If you do requests can I request naughty Princess Bubblegum and Marceline, if you don't mind
i dont mind at all uuu
there’s a special place in hell reserved just for me
it’s called the throne
[YOU HAVE BEEN GRACED WITH POWER OF CREATION IN THIS WORLD OF FANTASY AND MAGIC, BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS. WHAT WILL YOUR CHARACTER BE?]
Human Male, Warrior
[ARE YOU SERIOUS?]
[YOU BORING PIECE OF SHIT]
just spent 200 dollars on a 3DS and Pokemon X oops
my hand slipped
I like to believe my balls are children I didn’t want
i cuddle my dick all “mommy loves you” as I glare at two grabby-motioning balls and scowl...
shout out to the people who make fun of my crippling social anxiety, yr way cool
trans selfies are important cause when I came to tumblr a confused scared girl I looked up so many pictures of trans girl bloggers and even at all...
ooh, another follower lost. If it’s because of that post about how exclusionary “feminism” is horseshit, it’s probably good that you unfollowed me....
- visiting my parents
full sized boxer-shepherd trying to convince me he’s a lapdog + my mom playing a recording of a frog croaking to convince another...